Friday, August 14, 2009

Flirxting

I'm a big flirt. I will flirt with anyone that I find remotely attractive. I love it. There is nothing better than the little thrill you get when you flirt with someone and they flirt back. And now with text messaging, my flirting has been taken to a whole new level. There is now flirxting! I think, in this day and age, that each and every one of us have, at some point, done some flirxting. Most of the time this is harmless and good for a little thrill. I don't think you'll be permanently scarred from a bout of flirxting with the hot guy you picked up at the bar last night when you were wasted off of 5 shots of tequila. (Not that I've ever done that. I was just using it as an example.) Anyway, there is nothing wrong with it and it can even be fun. Just don't expect it to turn into anything too serious.

I was talking to a friend, today, about flirxting and in explaining it to him, I was reminded of this hilarious video that I received on Facebook once. (btw what did we ever do without computers, cell phones, and Facebook?) Anyway, the video is hilarious. Check it out. And please don't try to deny that you and your friends have ever done this. I know you have. I mean, I've been there, done that, more than once and probably will again. I hope you enjoy. Have a Happy Weekend and be sure to practice your flirxting skills.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Guilty! Ha.

Thanks for providing one more thing to read (besides Southern Living recipes) during my workday.

See you in September…and October!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.