Now I know that I usually post something funny and lighthearted on this blog, so I hope you bear with me while I take a small detour from that. Don't worry, I will have a new entry detailing the exploits from Melissa's birthday this weekend.My cousin, Angela Camilletti, passed away last Wednesday, July 1, 2009. She was only 23 years old and had been battling the horrible disease of addiction for most of her adult life. For the last year she had been winning that battle, which makes this loss all the more devastating.
To me and the rest of her family and friends that loved her, how she left us is not as important as the plain fact that she is no longer with us. What matters to us, is that Angela lived a life full of passion and brilliance. She always made those around her feel loved and special. She loved music and dancing and speaking her mind. Angela always had an opinion and was never afraid to let that opinion be known, mostly by yelling it in her loudest voice. No one could ever accuse Angela of being meek, shy, or any other word synonomous with quiet.I never understood how much pain and turmoil Angela was in and how that fed her addictions, and now, unfortunately, I will never know. Angela's family is going to start a non-profit called Angela's Grace, in order to do something to help other girls like Angela who have the potential to fall into the same patterns of addiction. I hope that because of this, Angela's death will not have been in vain.
My only solace in losing this brilliant star is that she will now be at peace in a heaven of her own making. I love her so much and will miss her more than even I know now.
Ang, I hope you rock out up there, and even though you're in heaven now, I hope you never stop giving em hell.Update: Here is the link to website for Angela's Grace. It is a non-profit organization that is being set up in Angela's name. It is a work in progress, but still wonderful.
3 comments:
buy viagra meds online viagra vs cialis buy online viagra viagra australia online viagra viagra alternative cheapest uk supplier viagra viagra canada effects of viagra viagra equivalent viagra effects on women free viagra without prescription lowest price viagra buy viagra cheap
[url=http://forums.bleachexile.com/member.php?u=57438]buy digital cameras [/url] and
[url=http://forums.bleachexile.com/member.php?u=57532]back pain treatment
knee pain
chronic pain
back pain relief
leg pain
[/url]
[url=http://kinopoisk.sms-jet.ru/sitemap.html]скачать фильмы[/url] скачать фильмы
c913 digital camera and
leg pain
arthritis pain
muscle relaxer
hip pain
chronic pain
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/1.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/1.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/2.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/2.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/3.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/3.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/4.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/4.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/5.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/5.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/6.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/6.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/7.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/7.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/8.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/8.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/9.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/9.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/10.html][img]http://www.topdaoimage.com/4173/804/diflucan/10.gif[/img][/url]
buy discount diflucan
administration of diflucan
vaginal yeast infection and diflucan
is diflucan generic
long term diflucan dose
maximum dose diflucan
diflucan rx-to-otc drug switches latam
buying diflucan online
diflucan dose for pediatric thrush
effects diflucan
side effects diflucan pills
diflucan systemic candida
diflucan dosage children
diflucan for cancer patients
medication diflucan
diflucan nizoral
tried both diflucan and vaginally
cheapest price on diflucan
answers diflucan
order pet meds fluconazole diflucan
diflucan over the counter
cheapest diflucan prescription
diflucan used to treat tenia capitas
pulsed regimen diflucan toe nail fungus
what is diflucan taken for
[url=http://www.cellsea.com/user/home/CR4ba0915180c12]diflucan 150 mg[/url]
[url=http://diflucan150.viviti.com/]diflucan 150 mg[/url]
Post a Comment